Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mc DONALD'S FRENCH FRIES

After Christmas countdown, parties and dinner had finally on halt. Though Christmas left over are at frozen state in fridge, with bulges on hold of all ingested carbohydrates still for burning; I just really can’t contain myself and have to deal with my addiction! Yes, I’m an addict and no such institution for rehabilitation for Mc Donald’s French Fries Addiction.



Right after Christmas dinner I find ways to grab a large fries, I was not hungry but on craving for Mc Donald’s French Fries – hot freshly fried potatoes, salt and grease! It’s sinful but philosophically potatoes are my vegetables, dip it in tomato ketchup and I have my doze of vitamin C, antioxidant and enzymes. I guess the hassle and tussle of Christmas preparation and notion of Holiday break is over had crawled up my spine that I finally decided a shot and doze of French Fries.


Comfort food for me is Mc Donald’s French Fries, every bite brings out smile in me that I can engulf carbohydrates and fats but doesn’t matter for I’m happy! On stressful days, I just grab and settle with a large fries and my world turns euphoric. Exaggerating you might say, but admit it to you Mc Donald’s French Fries is tempting and best consumed with friends to share.


Trivia: I happened to have a job interview with Mc Donald’s QA director and she bragged that if you notice that their fries has shorter holding time, that it wilts (does not retain crispness) easily because they don’t use starch as compared to its competitor. Their Fries is simply the best using imported materials. Well the interview went well as she imposed her bragging rights about her house and lot, past employments and anything worth praise of her...Oopps its another story to tell. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment